Snapseed Best Photo Editing Tutorial:
Snapseed Tutorial Bokeh Effect Download: Hey what’s up guys welcome to my fresh article of the official website of crazy tips. At above Picture is a preview of Snapseed Tutorial Bokeh Effect.
In this tutorial is showed how to make a bokeh effect for a youtube channel by using a Snapseed app (photo edititor)
Although it seems quite basic, this simple move can cause some really impressive artistic illusions, and this editing tutorial is a perfect example.
In this tutorial video, I have used blur light background for blend purpose, and Snapseed app. link download at bottom of post and all free.
About Snapseed app:
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google. It consists of dozens of tools and Filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective.
Turn your photos into classic works in just a few minutes, and become a specialist photo editor without expensive and complex software.
Take your image editing capabilities to the next level.
With snapseed, you can:
- Change or delete a photo background. Make it beautiful! Make it funny!
- Blurred background to enhance the depth of field and make your themes really pop!
- Create dynamic grayscale images from your colors original.
- Apply multiple filters to your edited images for advanced, sophisticated editing
- Adjust the image color with speed and precision. ·
- Flip the crop and images exactly on your first try.
- Adjust the smooth images, shadows, and set the opacity to capture what you’re looking for.
- Use best image approaches according to your equipment and audience.
- Create and save stickers for the things you want to use for future use on your photos.
Snapseed makes it easy to save your cut and editing even in dedicated albums for future use. Share instantly and upload them to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.