What personal information or data do we collect?
we collect information entered by you on our website, it may be your name, mailing address or your website URL address.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribing our newsletter, register on our site, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to distribute the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
How do we protect your information?
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card number
- We do not use vulnerability scanning
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles based information. We never ask for private and personal information like credit card number.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
We market to
children under 13.
or contacting us directly.
Last Edited on 24-04-2018